Wednesday, April 6, 2011

what the hell?

October 6, 2006

Current mood:indescribable

It seems all hell is breaking loose today. Is that because limbo is being expunged from dogma? Or because I cut my hair? I'm certain that both are in direct correlation to the cosmos' determination to make all the quirky mania of the day.

The door of the office refuses to remain closed, choosing (yes choosing) to fly open with every gust of wind that passes down Centre Street. So many emails and phone calls… with what purpose, exactly? Everything is … just off, wonky, out of focus… something… not entirely normal.

It is the weekend at least, right? A long weekend… or not. A day off is not in my vocabulary for the next six weeks. Is it only six? My own fault for not invoking the simple syllable of no. Not that it isn't intended distraction.

Not that this isn't intended distraction…

Later and I'm back to this thought... why IS limbo being expunged? Can that really happen? After 800 years or so, Catholics decide to take it off the salad bar of religion. Nice. Well, I've become a carnivore. So there.

No comments: