November 16, 2006
I feel like the Energizer Bunny on crack today... as though closing weekend didn't already induce an avalanche of emotion... throw into it the holiday (and I haven't even REALLY gotten to contemplating the Brennan brou ha ha on Thursday yet)... a party... a wedding... and, well, all my normal spastic habits.
I attended a workshop in Roxbury this morning and felt myself more qualified for ADD than the fourth graders milling about in their improv and songs. My mind going here, there, everywhere... trying to determine exactly WHAT needed to be accomplished this afternoon.
Clean so many rooms, buy more groceries, dash off to Harvard Sq. for a very important gift... find a couple other little gifts somewhere in between... run, can I possibly find a chance to do that before the sun disappears... and ARGH. I suppose... now I can release myself from the computer through the graciousness of sympathetic employers and begin my sixth marathon of the day...
I might tempt myself with the notion of a nap... but, whom are we kiddiing? That hasn't happened in months!

No comments:
Post a Comment