February 21, 2007
Okay. I feel very foolish right now. VERY foolish. TODAY is Ash Wednesday. Clearly, I'm a little out of it... or highly negligent of my Catholic customs. What calendar did I look at when I planned Mardi Gras... thinking I was going for the Saturday before Lent? When, in fact... I managed to select the Saturday after Lent began. Um... well, whatever. It's not stopping people from coming or indulging...
Well, I'll just have to put off my re-enactment of Jesus' forty days and nights off until some other time. Although, this might put a serious damper on my aspiration to join a convent.
Oy. I can really be clueless to the obvious sometimes. Too many thoughts rattling around inside this head, obscuring my view of the world right in front of me.
Heh. Heh. It is kind of irreverent, though... so maybe, yeah... maybe I just planned it that

No comments:
Post a Comment